Website owner and contact details
www.ainbc.com is an Internet domain owned by AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L. registered in the Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, volume 34.227, folio 195, page B 245687, entry 1. The VAT nº is CIF 62762497B and the address is Paseo de Gracia, 118 Principal, 08008 Barcelona. You can contact us:
By phone at the number 932553100 or number 932556100
By e-mail at email@example.com
These conditions of use regulate the access to this website by clients of AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L. and other Internet users. By the mere use of this web site, the user accepts these conditions without reservations.
AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L. has the unilateral right to modify the conditions of access to the web as the content in it or the conditions of use contained herein. The provision of service of this website and these conditions of use are governed by Spanish law.
The content of this web site is general in nature and is intended exclusively for informational purposes. AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L. rejects responsibility for any information not prepared by AIN or published without authorization of AIN under its name, as the liability arising from the misuse of the contents, and reserves the right to update, delete, limit or prevent the access to them, temporarily or permanently.
The user exempts AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L. of any liability that may arise from interruptions in availability of the website, either by malfunction of the web server or of the applications, the communications infrastructure, the software or hardware used for navigation.
Intellectual and industrial property
This entire website: text, images, brands, logos, audio and video files, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of content is protected by the Spanish laws and international intellectual and industrial property, without prejudice of other possible protections. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright of these contents belong exclusively to AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L. The user acknowledges that the use of the contents is strictly limited to personal purposes of the user and that the reproduction, distribution, communication or transformation of these contents, without the authorization of AIN, constitute infringement of intellectual property rights.
The user is obliged to use the contents diligently, correctly and legally and, in particular, is committed not to remove, ignore or manipulate the “copyright” and other data identifying the rights of AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L. or its owners included in the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be included in the contents. Likewise, the user shall abstain from using the contents and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the site to send advertising, communications with direct sales or any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a number of people regardless of its purpose, as well as refrain from selling or otherwise disclose in any way such information.
www.ainbc.com is an Internet domain registered by AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L. It cannot be used, unless previous authorization, in connection with other products or services other than those provided by AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L. in any manner likely to cause confusion among our clients or cause discredit of AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L.
The company does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website, nor will assume any responsibility for technical problems or failures that occur during the Internet connection. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the user’s computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in the user’s computer system, so that excludes all liability for damages that may occur in the user’s computer system, electronic documents or files.
Policy to link to this site
If any user, entity or website wants to establish some kind of link to the website of AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L. they must comply with the following conditions:
They must request permission prior to the establishing of the link. Links are only allowed to the homepage of the website.
The link must be absolute and complete, meaning it must take the user to the address of AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L. and must include the full extension of the home page screen. Under no circumstances, unless expressly authorized in writing by AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L., the page containing the link may reproduce in any way the website of AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L., include it as part of its own website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any pages or contents of AIN’s site.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect information on the pages of this website or the services offered therein will be included.
The link (except those signs that are part of the hyperlink to the page) shall not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L.
Under no circumstances, AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L. will be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website featuring the hyperlink, nor for any information or statements included therein.
Navigation, accessibility and security. Navigation software and recommended settings.
Browsers: Internet Explorer 8 and 9, 21.0 Mozilla, Opera 12, Google 27.
Recommended screen resolution: at least 1280 × 1024 points.
AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L. has taken all legal measures required to protect personal data; it has implemented all technical devices available to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, access or theft of personal data provided by users of the web. The user will note, however, that Internet security measures are not absolutely inviolable. Therefore we recommend consulting the Recommendations section of Internet use.
Safety tips on the use of Internet
With the aim of increasing security in the use of Internet, we offer the following recommendations:
– Do not open emails of unknown origin, nor the included attachments, which may contain viruses and other malicious programs.
– Many mail programs have modules for automatic deletion of unwanted email (SPAM).
– Install an antivirus program and keep it constantly updated.
– Do not give your personal information if it is not in a trusted website. Financial data (credit card numbers, etc.) should only be provided in secure web environments (https protocol).
– Do not use easily guessed passwords. Do not reuse the same password on different pages. Do not store passwords in written documents in your computer.
– Periodically check that your operating system is updated against the latest vulnerabilities detected.
– Keep updated your Internet software (browser, email, messaging clients).
– Install a firewall to prevent attacks on your computer software (some operating systems include free firewalls).
– Make periodical backups of important documents on your computer in external media (floppy disk, CD, pen drive, etc)
Privacy and data protection. Data requested
To access some of the areas of the web it will be necessary to provide certain personal data to be processed automatically. Such treatments or files will be registered in the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos under the ownership of AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L. AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L. agrees to comply with the obligation of secrecy regarding the contents of this file.
Objectives of data collection
When requested to fill in a form in which personal data is collected, the user will be informed of the purpose of the processing of this data, of the identity and address of the file owner, of the recipients of information and the possibility of the holder of this data of exercising its rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of this data.
At the same time, users expressly authorize the company to send them commercial information by electronic means regarding developments in the field of products and services; if they do not wish to receive such information they should inform it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Accuracy of data
The user must complete the forms with true, accurate, complete and current information. In the event that the user enters data belonging to another person it shall be understood that he has the consent of this person, and that this person gives us permission to carry out the treatment described. The user is the solely responsible for any damage, direct or indirect which might arise to any person because of filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.
Unless otherwise specially agreed, contributions (texts, photographs, drawings, etc.) that users make to this web environment will involve the automatic transfer of image rights and the rights of reproduction, distribution, communication and adaptation of content delivered in a worldwide geographic scope and for an indefinite period. This assignment will allow AIN to use the material in their own environment (to carry out the purposes that motivated the collection), as well as it will allow AIN to incorporate such content in the media (CD-ROM, DVD, paper or otherwise) required to perform an activity of promotion, file or web research by the website owners.
Right of access
The holder of personal data is entitled to access, rectify, cancel or oppose to the data stored in the database of AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L. Such rights may be exercised through any means of communication with AIN BUSINESS CENTER S.L. in the address of Paseo de Gracia, 118 Principal, (08008) Barcelona or by e-mail to email@example.com, enclosing a photocopy of the ID card of the holder of this data.
The user agrees not to remove, suppress, alter, manipulate or in any way modify:
– Any notes, legends, indications or symbols which either AIN or the legitimate owners of the rights may incorporate in their properties with respect to intellectual property (such as copyright, ©, ® and ™, etc.).
– The technical devices for protection or identification purposes that me be included in the Content (such as watermarks, fingerprints, etc.).
– The access, viewing and, where appropriate, downloading of Content and / or Services will always have strictly personal and non-commercial purposes.
Presence of “cookies”
This site uses “cookies” when a user browses the web. “Cookies” are small data files that the Internet server sends to the browser and that are then returned to the server in each new request. These files are stored on the user’s computer and allow the system to remember characteristics and navigation preferences from previous sessions. The “cookies” in this site are not invasive or harmful, and do not contain personal data. In any case, you can disable the use of “cookies” following the instructions of your browser.
AIN reserves the right to take legal action against those who violate the following prohibitions:
It is expressly forbidden:
1. The use of any of the contents and services for illegal purposes, prohibited in this Legal Notice, detrimental to the rights and interests of others, or that can in any way damage, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of the services, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment of AIN.
2. The use of content and services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property belonging to the company or third parties without the user having previously obtained from the owners the specific authorization.
3. To reproduce, copy, distribute, communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have permission from the copyright holder or it is legally permitted.
4. To incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) belonging to AIN or third parties.
5. To obtain or attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that have been made available for this purpose in general, those used on the Internet for this purpose, provided they do not pose a risk of damage or disable the Website, the Services and / or Content.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its clauses by Spanish law. In any litigation related to this Website Spanish law will apply, being competent for this litigation the Courts of Barcelona (Spain).